‘With Knowledge and Creativity; together we excel.’
At Vaynor School we aim to:
- become independent, confident, life long learners.
- be happy and friendly.
- to excel in all that we do and show a positive attitude
- be caring and respectful towards others.
- have a strong sense of self worth and belonging.
- be culturally and environmentally aware.
- understand how to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
- embrace technological advances
- develop the confidence to take a risk and stand up for what we believe in.
The Vaynor School Mission is to provide:
- a safe, caring and stimulating environment in which everyone is valued as an individual; a place where everyone learns respect for themselves and each other by working co-operatively together.
- creative learning throughout the school in order that we excel personally, academically, artistically, emotionally, spiritually, socially and physically.
- a vibrant and challenging curriculum where everyone is supported to be the best that they can possibly be.
- learning partnerships between parents, carers, school and the community which enables each child to appreciate their role in the wider world.
- an innovative approach to teaching and learning, drawing on relevant past knowledge and current research.