|Day||Lesson 1||Lesson 2||Lesson 3||Lesson 4||Lesson 5|
|Monday||2LS PE||2DW PE|
|Thursday||Year 2 Gym||Year 2 Gym||2JW PE|
In Year 2 this Autumn Term 1, the children have their PE lessons on a Monday and a Thursday. On Mondays the children have their outdoor ball skills lesson. Thursdays are when they have Gymnastics which will be indoors.
Please ensure that your child has their PE kit in school on these days and also, if your child has long hair that it is tied up, and if they have earrings, that they are either taken out or plasters/micropore tape is provided to cover them up.
For PE lessons your child will need:
- Black shorts
- Green round-necked T-shirt
- Trainers with velcro straps if children cannot tie laces
- (black pumps may also be purchased if you wish)
- Track suits may be used in the winter months
- A named pump bag to keep the items in on your child's peg.
For gymnastics and dance lessons, trainers and pumps will not be worn.