If you have any concerns...
We understand that from time to time you may have worries and concerns about your child(ren) that you would like to discuss. Please always contact your child's class teacher in the first instance. This can be via the Arbor App, phone call to the school office or through an appointment made directly with the teacher.
If for whatever reason, you are not happy with how a matter has been dealt with, or feel that you would like to speak to someone else regarding your issue or worry, you would then need to look towards the Year Group Leaders. These staff members are as follows:
- EYFS: Mrs Joanne Downing (EYFS Leader)
- Year 1: Mrs Joanne Downing (Year 1 Leader)
- Year 2: Miss Lauren Sparkes (Year 2 Leader)
- Year 3: Miss Komal Joshi (Year 3 Leader)
- Year 4: Mrs Mel Coombs (Year 4 Leader)
Joanne Downing, Lauren Sparks and Mel Coombs are Key Stage Leaders and will be happy to speak to you within that role should you need greater assistance or support.