We understand that from time to time you may have worries and concerns about your child(ren) that you would like to discuss. Please always contact your child's class teacher in the first instance. This can be via the red Communication Diaries or through an appointment made directly with the teacher.
If for whatever reason, you are not happy with how a matter has been dealt with, or feel that you would like to speak to someone else regarding your issue or worry, you would then need to look towards the Year Group Leaders. These staff members are as follows:
- EYFS: Mrs Joanne Downing (EYFS Key Stage Leader)
- Year 1: Miss Lauren Sparkes (Year 1 Leader)
- Year 2: Miss Amy Finch (Year 1 & 2 KS1 Leader & Assistant Headteacher)
- Year 3: Miss Toni Sinclair (Year 3 Leader)
- Year 4: Mr James Walker (Year 3 & 4 and Key Stage 2 Leader)
Joanne Downing, Amy Finch and James Walker are Key Stage Leaders and will be happy to speak to you within that role should you need greater assistance or support.