We understand that from time to time you may have worries and concerns about your child(ren) that you would like to discuss. Please always contact your child's class teacher in the first instance. This can be via the red Communication Diaries or through an appointment made directly with the teacher.
If for whatever reason, you are not happy with how a matter has been dealt with, or feel that you would like to speak to someone else regarding your issue or worry, you would then need to look towards the Year Group Leaders. These staff members are as follows:
- EYFS: Mrs Joanne Downing (EYFS Leader)
- Year 1: Miss Charlotte Foxley (Year 1 Leader)
- Year 2: Miss Lauren Sparkes (Year 2 Leader)
- Year 3: Mr Joe Wood (Year 3 Leader)
- Year 4: Miss Komal Joshi (Year 4 Leader)
Joanne Downing and James Walker are Key Stage Leaders and will be happy to speak to you within that role should you need greater assistance or support.