- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk - Downloadable eBooks to read at home.
- https://connect.collins.co.uk/school/teacherlogin.aspx- A guide on how to login is attached below
- https://www.booktrust.org.uk - Read along stories to share with your children.
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk—free parent logins for reading comprehension
- https://authorfy.com - Authors reading books
- https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/ - David Walliams himself reading his stories
- https://literacytrust.org.uk/news/katherine-rundell-launches-the-book-of-hopes-a-free-childrens-book-by-over-110-authors-and-illustrators/ - The National Literacy Trust have launched The Book of Hopes: Words and Pictures to Comfort, Inspire and Entertain Children in Lockdown, compiled by Katherine Rundell, a free downloadable eBook containing contributions from over 100 children’s authors and illustrators.
- https://www.pobble365.com/ - creative writing ideas
- https://www.englishmastery.org/ - extra challenges
- http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks2literacy.html - A range of English games and activities.
- http://www.keystage2literacy.co.uk/spellings-menu.html - Activities to reinforce and practise a range of spelling rules.
- http://www.spellzone.com/games/index.cfm?wordlist=2255 - A range of activities and games to practise a range of spelling rules and patterns.
- https://spellingframe.co.uk/ - spelling games– Year 2 suffix work
- http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ - tablet friendly games
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z3g4d2p—range of subject areas videos and task.
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk—free parent logins for worksheets.